Thursday, August 11, 2011

Broken

When your parent dies, you have lost your past.
When your child dies, you have lost your future.
                                               ~Dr. Elliot Luby


Paul and I are heartbroken to announce the births of our children on Friday, August 5th, 2011, our daughter at 6:14 a.m. and our son at 6:18 a.m. I was 14 weeks 2 days pregnant and our daughter, Baby A, closest to my cervix, the one we worried most about, had another moderate placental abruption followed by ruptured membranes on Thursday. They were both beautiful, tiny, perfectly formed. We're working on names now...our son is named but our daughter's name is more difficult to come by.

I plan to start another blog to document our experience, our grief, our memories...but right now I'm just so tired. Wrung out. Devastated.

Thank you for your love and support and please send blessings upward for our beautiful children...

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry, Amy. I'm keeping you and your sweet babies in my thoughts today. Please let me know if you guys need any help around the farm, or if you need anything at all. Take care and heal. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so truly sorry! I have no words, just tears for you and Paul. Let the body and hearts heal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know you, but I can not imagine how much pain you and your whole family must be feeling right now. Reading your post about your little ones made me cry. I wish I could do something to help you... I am afraid there are no words I can type that would convey how truly sorry I am for your loss and how much I wish for both your pain and heart to start healing. You are not alone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to know about the bad experience you went through.. all the best and god bless your kids..


    regards..
    tadalis

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you have to say. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails