Monday, August 15, 2011

Bovines: always good for a smile

Even during this darkest time, Paul and I both are finding moments of humor, instances where we can laugh or giggle. We visited our Highland fold the day after we returned from the hospital, my mom in tow (who hadn't seen our cattle in quite a while and hadn't yet met our two newest ladies), and then, even then, loving on my four-legged hairy "kids" brought me joy.

This morning, it was a news story...I can only imagine the frustration these folks are experiencing, since we know all too well how darned smart cattle are, especially when you need them not to be! I hope this brings a smile to your face today, too...

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44144391/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/#.TklPymP1rGg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you have to say. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails