Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Garden Delights

So much to write about, so little time. This week finds us wrapping up cow preparations...the girls come home on Saturday!



To tide you over until I can write a "real" post, here are some photos I took yesterday evening around the gardens.

In order:
Volunteer double (triple?) hollyhock (about 4 feet tall! I can't believe I've been yanking these "weeds" out of the ground everywhere else!)
Lovely rose against garage wall
Volunteer poppy coming up in back patio
Kniphofia and snapdragon montage, front garden
Spruce tree
Blueberries
New apples on tree in pasture (almost all the 20 trees have tons of apples)
Volunteer peas (yummy!)
Our vegetable garden (corn/beans/broccoli/cauliflower/spinach/beets/onions/cucumbers)























0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you have to say. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails