Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Zenith

In my office at work I have a "Word of the Day" calendar (thank you, John!) that I like to check, and today's word is:

zenith
\/'zee-nuth\n 1: the point in the heavens directly overhead (Amy - phonetic pronunciation, sorry, I'm lacking the fonts I need to do this correctly)


The sky above my head yesterday evening as I lazed in a patio set looking through my stack of "Everyday Food" magazines may not be the zenith, but the view was lovely nonetheless.

I think I need to change my description of the "sky blue" eggs laid by my little yellow hen, Goldie. They are definitely blue, but more of a powder blue, or maybe baby blue...but not as blue as last night's sky!




Look at those clouds!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you have to say. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails